I work with organizations to help create amazing working environments through highly practical mindfulness techniques that drive productivity and results. My clients see outcomes such as a 30% increase in productivity, two times higher job satisfaction, five times higher employee engagement, decreased employee stress and burnout and more.
Working the organizations is only part of my offering. I also work with individuals one-on-one and in groups to help them be more successful and fulfilled at work. Check back regularly for webinars and virtual trainings that you or your team can join!
This isn’t your typical workplace training. My clients are looking for a different perspective that brings humanity back to the workplace.
Every engagement is customized, so there’s no cookie cutter approach, but they are all grounded in the same philosophy. The idea of zen is approaching things with a beginner’s mind, one that is open to possibilities, lacks preconceptions, and avoids getting bogged down in the nonsense.
When I apply this idea to the workplace, I start with mindset and personal accountability, but with a focus on driving tangible, bottom-line results.
- We can choose to see things differently, and change our perspective. Things are rarely black or white – the world is full of gray.
- We are all accountable for the our own behaviors – no one else is responsible for how you choose to act in any given situation.
- When you become aware of your innate working style, and the differing styles of others, you’re able to perform more effectively and get more done.
- Asking questions is critical. Don’t assume that the way you perceive a situation is the way others do. Always assume the people you work with have positive intent.
- Be of service to the people around you, always. When you lift others up, you succeed as well.
Karlyn Borysenko, Owner and Principal
Karlyn Borysenko is the force behind Zen Workplace. An organizational psychologist and executive/performance coach, she helps individuals find greater happiness and fulfillment in their professional lives, and works with organizations to help create amazing environments for their teams that drive productivity.
Karlyn’s approach is grounded in organizational and positive psychology, and mindfulness techniques applied in a highly practical way. She holds an MBA and a PhD in Psychology, is an experienced trainer and facilitator, author, and award-winning speaker. She is based in the greater Boston area and serves clients all over the world.